Tuesday, August 4, 2015

UPDATE FROM OUR SHOOTING FRIEND - JOHN MCCLUSKEY

John - Always happy with a Peanut Butter Sandwich
Hello from the Rock;
Hope this finds you smiling! How are the new benches working out in Petty. By the looks of the scores pretty good. I sure miss the shooting and the friends I have back there.
The old boiler building has been demolished and the old boiler was removed today. Right on schedule. Now have to install the new foundations and install the new boiler when it arrives, then build a new building over it.
Say Hi from me to everyone at the next shoot. Tell Dan Gladstone “I see he has improved one position since I left”…LOL. Tell Volker “congrat’s on the record”. I hope to be home in time for the Christmas shoots. Keep up the great work on the blog. It is the only connection I have to hold onto when I am over here. I really appreciate the effort and perseverance you put into it.
Shoot straight. Shoot often. But most of all shoot with your friends

John McCluskey

No comments:

Post a Comment